Best Driving School in Hyderabad & Vijayawada
We, at Toyota, believe that everyone deserves to be safe and this very concept has driven us to venture “Toyota Driving School". We aim at making you a responsible driver who can wheel on the road safety with confidence and pleasure. Be road ready with Toyota, the Global Leader of Automobiles.
We follow a progressive curriculum in Toyota Driving Academy that amalgamates our vast experience in driving training for more than 5 decades in Japan and the best practices prevailing in India. Our program goes through the 3 key aspects of driving: Identification, judgment and execution, while our START program renders an empathetic approach towards novice drivers making them road ready, the SMART program aims to fine-tune your skills as a professional driver.
Advanced Driving Class Curriculum
Our Driving School Features
Toyota accelerates road safety mission with the launch of Yashoda Krishna Toyota Driving School in Hyderabad
Training by Toyota Certified Instructors at Yashoda Krishna Toyota Driving School
Simulation on Real car
Sessions to make you know and love cars
Why Toyota Driving School ?
- Scientific way of training
- Excellent quality of monitoring systems
- Extended working hours to meet your diversified schedule
- Conducive atmosphere and state of art facilities
- Toyota trained faculty members
- Inculcation of "Safety First" approach
Driving School Student Reviews.
Quick Enquiry for more details
Our objectives are,
- To share our global best practices of traffic safety.
- Promotion of traffic discipline and road safety in India.
- Provide safety culture & responsible drivers to society.
We have different values and follow totally a different pattern in driving training. The uniqueness about driving school is simulation system is we use is first of its kind in India where the user gets an opportunity to simulate on the real car.
We will have another 5 more schools in coming fiscal year. By 2020, we want to cover PAN India with a minimum of 50 schools.
Yes, if you wish you can register to Toyota driving school through online. But its better if you come here & enquire with us. As you can clear all the queries before registration.
The basic documentary requirements for registration are :-
- * 3 passport size photographs
- * Address proof (Any one of the below)
- Election commission photo ID card
- Applicant current & valid ration card
- Aadhar card
There are three categories of training. i.e.- Theory training, simulator training, practical training. The time duration for all 3 categories is different for both START & SMART course.
Simulator is an equipment which will give the real time driving experience, learners can practice all car controls like steering, gear shift, accelerator, brake before they take actual vehicle on the road.
The advantages are :-
- Student can learn in safe environment with no stress.
- Enhance confidence level before driving on actual road.
- Fast & systematic learning.
We don’t recommend that to any one. Because all trainers are well qualified and all are thoroughly trained In their respective profession.
Yes, the mandatory rule which you need to follow are :-
- It is compulsory for all the trainees to undergo all modules (Theory, simulator, & practical training) in sequence.
- Practical training will be conducted from 6 AM to 7 PM, simulator training from 9 AM to 6 PM on all the days.
- Theory training is conducted only on Saturdays & Sundays (Except LL theory training. It is conducted from Monday to Friday).
- Please refer “For your attention” board displayed in driving school.
Yes, we help the students to appear for test and get their LL & DL . Students who already have LL & DL can also join the driving school for practice.